- Building social connection
- Facilitating employment pathways
- Developing life skills
- Providing access to settlement services
- Helping migrants, refugees and asylum seekers understand their rights
- Support for mental health and well-being, including for marginalised migrants who identify as LGBTQI+
When most people are asked to think about domestic abuse, they typically focus on the physical and emotional mistreatment in...
Until we fully embrace our new arrivals and eliminate all forms of racism and discrimination in this country, we cannot expect...
While Australia has been actively working against the wage theft problem, work still needs to be done, especially to help...
Join us in a discussion on the post-settlement experiences of LGBTQIA+ refugees, with a focus on impacts to mental health arising from settlement stress, language and cultural barriers, racial discrimination, ostracism from their own communities/families, and economic and social isolation.
From 5:00 pm until 6:00 pm
At Venue: Online Event