We are passionate community advocates for social justice and cultural diversity
An Australian society that is equal, just and inclusive, where all people are treated with respect and dignity, where everyone belongs and has a place within the community.
Our purpose it to assist newly arrived migrants and refugees achieve a sense of belonging, independence and purpose through employment, education and social connection. We provide culturally specific support and services to achieve this.
Our Focus Areas
- Building social connection
- Facilitating employment pathways
- Developing life skills
- Providing access to settlement services
- Helping migrants, refugees and asylum seekers understand their rights
- Support for mental health and well-being, including for marginalised migrants who identify as LGBTQI+
Support for Women
- Women-focused programs including:
- Financial Literacy
- Access to information and support services for women in domestic violence situations
Support for the Elderly
- Providing access to aged care and health services specific to mature-aged migrants
We are an independent organisation not affiliated with any political party.